The constants below are defined by this extension, and will only be available when the extension has either been compiled into PHP or dynamically loaded at runtime.
- No special handling.
- Follow symlinks.
- Return the mime type. Available since PHP 5.3.0.
- Return the mime encoding of the file. Available since PHP 5.3.0.
- Return the mime type and mime encoding as defined by RFC 2045.
- Decompress compressed files. Disabled since PHP 5.3.0 due to thread safety issues.
- Look at the contents of blocks or character special devices.
- Return all matches, not just the first.
- If possible preserve the original access time.
- Don't translate unprintable characters to a \ooo octal representation.
add a note User Contributed Notes Predefined Constants - [0 notes]
There are no user contributed notes for this page.